• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescues/Sanctuaries- Looking for a pair of male rabbits to bond with 2 females.

I have a man who is looking for a pair of males to bond with his two females. If anyone has a pair of healthy neutered and vaccinated males that would bond with two girlys please get in touch regarding contact details to rehome@greenleafanimalrescue.org.uk

The only male/male pairings we have in currently suffer with health or dental issues or are two young.

Thanks.

what age is he after?
are they housebuns or outside?
Is it to make a quad or two seperate pairs?
Where abouts in the country is he?

and we have several !

what age is he after?
are they housebuns or outside?
Is it to make a quad or two seperate pairs?
Where abouts in the country is he?

and we have several !

Hi

I've forwarded your email onto him and asked him to contact you regarding the males you have. He didn't give a location, but i mentioned that it may be possible to arrange a transport run.

Hope something can be arranged for him,

Thanks very much :)

p.s He is based in Halifax.

Last edited:
I am fostering a gorgeous pair of boys for PARRT, mini lop and nethie x, quite timid boys, the nethie is more confident and will be handled while the lop wriggles like mad. They are only about 5 months old. I have them in Newcastle

Hi,

The request is for me, sorry I haven't been in contact as yet, I have seen a pair on the pages of my local RSPCA. I'm going to enquire tomorrow about them, if it turns out that are not suitable I will get in contact with you

Thanks

Hi,

The request is for me, sorry I haven't been in contact as yet, I have seen a pair on the pages of my local RSPCA. I'm going to enquire tomorrow about them, if it turns out that are not suitable I will get in contact with you

Thanks

Didn't realize you were an RU member :) Hope you find the perfect pair for your girls!

Yeah forgot to say I'm a member on here :lol:

Had no luck at RSPCA today apparently they don't have any rabbits suitable to live indoors.

I have sent an email to honey bunny now to see what she has available

Thanks for your help

Back