• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Scarlet says.....

RedFraggle

Warren Veteran
Scarlet says...."Mammy I will eat hay, you just have to make it interesting for me, what's this ball thing hanging in the run?"

newhayball015.jpg
[/IMG]

newhayball014.jpg
[/IMG]

"I love it and I'm back off for some more"

newhayball017.jpg
[/IMG]

Since the photograph I've put some plastic piping over the chain for fear of Ori having an accident during one of his mad binky sessions.

i have to do things like this for oscar he likes hay in cardboard tubes but since getting h4p timothy and rye he will eat it out of his hay tray :thumb:
gorgus bun btw :love:

H4P timothy and rye is exactly what kickstarted her hay eating. I met Graham from H4P at the animal show in Harrogate today, lovely man. Got them some ings and meadow too.

Do they bother much with the ball made of straw-type stuff in the run? Spenser has one but has never much cared for it. :roll:

Love the blurred bum shot as she heads back for more. :love:

It's a big wire ball on a chain that I stuffed full of their own hay. Scarlet went mad for it! Anything that gets her at the hay is a good thing, she is improving loads and definately eating what I would judge a good quantity of hay now. I liked the blurry bum shot too :D she came over to say Hi then turned her back and shot back off for more nomming!

I was meaning the toy ball on the floor (a bit off topic, I know!). :oops:

Ah, you can go off topic, just didn't know what you meant. No they don't do much with that. They prefer to destroy the smaller ones but they were pushing that one between them the other day (bunneh football) and it does seem to move about alot so I guess they either play with it or shove it out of their way at least :D

Back