• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ulfric Stormcloak

missFloppyears

Warren Veteran
Ladies and Gentle buns!, i am your leader We’re fighting because bunland needs heroes, and there’s no bunn else but us!
ulfric024.jpg

Ok important message over, im off to find noms... fend for yourselfs!!
ulfric026.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This little man is going for his nueter next week all being well on his next vet check. and then he will be looking for love!:love:

Wait...that name is from Skyrim :p what a little cutie, as white as snow

certainly is:lol:
i have become a bit of an addict!!!
hes a little monkey really he is such a fighter.

He was released on the streets Has several bite wounds and scabs all over his body and is a blind in one eye!
and all he knows is to show love!:(

Ulfric is such a sweety and really doesnt live up to his name:lol:

I can't wait to plat it myself :D

And aww no who could do that to poor ulfric :( what heartless people. He is lucky he has someone who loves him back now :) x

I can't wait to plat it myself :D

And aww no who could do that to poor ulfric :( what heartless people. He is lucky he has someone who loves him back now :) x

he was just lucky that a lovely lovely girl caught him and took him back to the house she thought he may have come from and they said leave him out!!
so she was asking for help on an advertising site, where someone offered to take him on to live in a 3ft hutch (it is more shocking than that but i cant go into detail..)
so i snapped him up and took him in...
My BF is besotted with him, and i must admit hes charmed me!!:shock:
What a handsome boy. :love:

he knows it:lol:
doubt he will be so nice to me when he is at the vets having his blumbs stolen!!:lol:

he was just lucky that a lovely lovely girl caught him and took him back to the house she thought he may have come from and they said leave him out!!
so she was asking for help on an advertising site, where someone offered to take him on to live in a 3ft hutch (it is more shocking than that but i cant go into detail..)
so i snapped him up and took him in...
My BF is besotted with him, and i must admit hes charmed me!!:shock:

Oh no what horrible people! :censored:
he is a very lucky boy, and he seems to have lots of love to give for it x

Back