• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

riley and george xxx

shell1805

Mama Doe
had these guys 2 weeks now and they are settling in really well :D

still a little hand shy, but them will take food from me and come to the cage door for a head rub :love:

riley:

005-41.jpg

003-49.jpg

010-36.jpg

george:

007-38.jpg

008-38.jpg

009-39.jpg

xxx

Awe...................sweet!:love::love::love::love::love: I really love George's surprised expression in the 4th picture. So cute.

it's their little ears that make me :lol: makes them look so goofy :D

ive had many rats before but these 2 are very special to me as it's been years and george looks like my first ever rat percy :love:

xxx

it's their little ears that make me :lol: makes them look so goofy :D

ive had many rats before but these 2 are very special to me as it's been years and george looks like my first ever rat percy :love:

xxx

Yeah.....I guess you are right. It is his ears. He is adorable and does make me laugh.

:D yeah they are dumbo's :wave:

their ears are so thin compared to the buns, especially bella's hoomungus ears ;) :lol:

They had to be with ears like that! :p And they are so fragile, looks freaky when in sunlight where you can see all the little blood vessels

And yes, Marmaduke still holds the trophy for biggest ears in the household ;)

Back