• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cages/ accessories Free Birmingham

Ryo_the_rat

Warren Scout
Hi all,

Hope this is in the right place!

Havnt been around for a while so didn't have chance to find these cages and bits a new home. Unfortunately for me I dont have the time to sell these anymore as they are currently stored in my in-laws shed and they are moving house on monday! So I have a 48inch dog crate, a ferplast 140 rabbit cage and a whole load of hammocks and accessories. Most of it is still in pretty good condition. I cant really afford to give these away but as time is an issue I would be willing especially to any rescues/fosterers.

Its all in Erdington in Birmingham and will need to be collected before Tuesday, so please pm if anyone is interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
You may want to contact rspca Walsall, they are in the area. Its a lovely offer :)

Thank you for thinking of us, we would be very great full of any of the items. Unfortunately there is no way I can get to you before Tuesday. :(

Thank you for thinking of us, we would be very great full of any of the items. Unfortunately there is no way I can get to you before Tuesday. :(

That's a shame. The in-laws don't have a shed or anywhere to store it in the new place and we don't have anywhere here either. There's a small chance they have the keys until Thursday. If you think that would be doable let me know and I will ask them.

I have no plans on Monday/Tuesday, and a car! If anyone wanted to cover my petrol to Erdington from Droitwich, and then to RSPCA/Fat Fluffs, and then back home again I'm happy to bring them over to one of the rescues :wave:

( I really have no spare money at all at the moment, or else I would do it for free :( )

(Petrol price website says £12 for the 70 miles of the journey)

Last edited:
I have no plans on Monday/Tuesday, and a car! If anyone wanted to cover my petrol to Erdington from Droitwich, and then to RSPCA/Fat Fluffs, and then back home again I'm happy to bring them over to one of the rescues :wave:

( I really have no spare money at all at the moment, or else I would do it for free :( )

(Petrol price website says £12 for the 70 miles of the journey)

It would be great if someone could help you out with that. Would be a shame to see it go to a skip when they are perfectly usable.

Back