• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Proofing!!

We had the power cable in my room sunk into the wall - it was an expensive job. I don't bother with a phone now, just use my mobile. NIC cubes are said to be good, but I haven't got them yet. Spenser only occasionally noms my books. You really have to adapt around the particular bunny(ies), eg. some dig carpets, some don't bother. Some can jump on the windowledge (I have my curtains half closed all day to discourage Spenser from this).

Wires I can understand, and maybe the odd shoe.
I think it all depends on the bunny?? I mean, Mr Bennett is a chewer for sure.My Mrs isnt too bad, BB is an angel.....Little Miss so far has only pooped.She digs the duvet....but thats it!!

Wires I can understand, and maybe the odd shoe.
I think it all depends on the bunny?? I mean, Mr Bennett is a chewer for sure.My Mrs isnt too bad, BB is an angel.....Little Miss so far has only pooped.She digs the duvet....but thats it!!

Don't be led into a false sense of security. Even the most perfect of bunnies is capable of peeing where they shouldn't, just to prove they can. ;)

Don't be led into a false sense of security. Even the most perfect of bunnies is capable of peeing where they shouldn't, just to prove they can. ;)

Very true :lol: Frank appears to be good as gold when free ranging in the bed room. He is an old man who spends 99.9% of his time asleep. I have recently found the other 0.1% he spent nibbling my hair dryer cable :lol::lol:

You also need to protect wallpaper and skirting boards as they are a favourite

Very true :lol: Frank appears to be good as gold when free ranging in the bed room. He is an old man who spends 99.9% of his time asleep. I have recently found the other 0.1% he spent nibbling my hair dryer cable :lol::lol:

You also need to protect wallpaper and skirting boards as they are a favourite

Spenser: Really, Auntie Liz? I must try that. Thank you for the idea. :D

Vince just sat and peed on my husband the other day - not spraying, a proper pee. Hubby was horrified! :lol:

Back