• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help, RU! Save me /update post 11, norty Spenser!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
I think Mummy is going to cuddle me!

P1280509.jpg

Last edited:
oh no, poor spenser :love:

close your eyes and snuggle into the white sheet and be very very quiet.... i think she wont spot you ;)

xxx

We're on our way if you want!!!!

Fuel in car, overnight bag packed, say the word Spenser!!! :lol::lol:

Cuddle, cuddle, kiss, kiss Spenser. :love::love::love:

Spenser: I'm really in trouble now. :( Mummy has found out that I have nibbled a hole in Rosie, her knitted pink elephant. I was just giving her a little kiss and got bit carried away ...

Spenser: I'm really in trouble now. :( Mummy has found out that I have nibbled a hole in Rosie, her knitted pink elephant. I was just giving her a little kiss and got bit carried away ...

Oh whoops.....**shrugs**
Youre a BUNNY!! Youre gonna do it.....dont feel so bad, Spenser.
Perhaps you can have the elephant for yourself now.Mummy has her tea and biccys!!......xxx

Oh dear Spenser - did you mistake Rosie for a hunbun? :love: I suppose if you had a real hunbun to snuggle with you wouldn't bother with knitted elephants and the like..... ;)

*runs away quickly and hides*

Spenser: I'm not sure about a hunbun. Would I have to share my basin? :shock: I do get a bit bored sometimes, and Mummy talking endless nonsense to me doesn't help. All the 'pretty boy' and 'good baby' stuff. Mummy's making an awful fuss about Rosie. :roll:

Spenser: I'm not sure about a hunbun. Would I have to share my basin? :shock: I do get a bit bored sometimes, and Mummy talking endless nonsense to me doesn't help. All the 'pretty boy' and 'good baby' stuff. Mummy's making an awful fuss about Rosie. :roll:

You might have to share your basin Spenser but I think it would be a much larger basin and so room for both of you to squidge in next to one another :love: Hunbuns are quite handy for keeping your paws under so they don't get cold ;) They are also good cushions and can make excellent mane groomers too ;) I think Mummy might 'fuss' less too as there wouldn't be so many repair jobs to undertake :oops:

:lol:

Buckley: You should tell your mummy you love Rosie; act like you can't live without her, then she might let you have her. That's what I did with my mummy's heffalump, EllaBella. Now I gets to dig at her foot AAALL the time and mummy can't do aaaanything about it :twisted: She tooootally overreacted when I tried to eated her book of secret cake recipes though... She said "Oh Buckley you're such a mischief! Who made you so cheeky?!" I just wanted da carrot cake :(

Oscar:dont worry spenser my mummsie comes check i no nibble my bad footsie twice daily :shock: i told er that i gud bunsie an no nibbles me footsie but naughtsie vet told er tooo i no like naughtsie vet but he did tells me i andsum at last checks up :D just puts your paw downs and tell er rosie is yours and if that no work then steals her when your mumsie not looking ;)

Mr Bunny: Spenser, mate, keep up the good work!:thumb: I'm sure your mum will forgive you whatever you do! :lol:

Now then young man, was it clearly labelled "Does not NOM!" if not then I think you're in the clear and it's actually Mummy's fault for not clearly labelling nonnommables.;)

Back