PDA

View Full Version : My mum often complains about the buns.......

Oompa-Loompa
28-01-2012, 03:59 PM
.....but I've just caught her going "Awwwwww ohmygosh how adorable" over Boris drinking water :lol:

I'm guessing they won't be "going in the pot" today :roll: :lol:

obsessedwithanimals
28-01-2012, 04:05 PM
Just because Boris is drinking water? When she sees Boris do a binky or a bunny flop, the buns won't be "going in the pot" any day of the week! :D:love:

Pebblesetc
28-01-2012, 04:07 PM
I love the little noises they make when they drink; it's like they're chewing their water :love:

obsessedwithanimals
28-01-2012, 04:09 PM
I love the little noises they make when they drink; it's like they're chewing their water :love:

Oops,:oops: I forgot how cute that is! :love: Must be because I don't have a bunny...:cry:

Oompa-Loompa
28-01-2012, 04:13 PM
Just because Boris is drinking water? When she sees Boris do a binky or a bunny flop, the buns won't be "going in the pot" any day of the week! :D:love:

Hehe well she hasn't seen him flop or binky in a while, he doesn't usually do any of that when she's around :lol: But she always goes "Awwwwww" whenever Bella flops (which is quite often) :)

I love those little drinking noises too :love: Although some of the ones Bella makes can be quite disgusting, she literally slurps :lol:

obsessedwithanimals
28-01-2012, 04:20 PM
Hehe well she hasn't seen him flop or binky in a while, he doesn't usually do any of that when she's around :lol: But she always goes "Awwwwww" whenever Bella flops (which is quite often) :)

I love those little drinking noises too :love: Although some of the ones Bella makes can be quite disgusting, she literally slurps :lol:

:lol::love:

Vita
28-01-2012, 05:10 PM
:love::love: