• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My mum often complains about the buns.......

Oompa-Loompa

Warren Veteran
.....but I've just caught her going "Awwwwww ohmygosh how adorable" over Boris drinking water :lol:

I'm guessing they won't be "going in the pot" today :roll: :lol:

Just because Boris is drinking water? When she sees Boris do a binky or a bunny flop, the buns won't be "going in the pot" any day of the week! :D:love:

Hehe well she hasn't seen him flop or binky in a while, he doesn't usually do any of that when she's around :lol: But she always goes "Awwwwww" whenever Bella flops (which is quite often) :)

I love those little drinking noises too :love: Although some of the ones Bella makes can be quite disgusting, she literally slurps :lol:

Hehe well she hasn't seen him flop or binky in a while, he doesn't usually do any of that when she's around :lol: But she always goes "Awwwwww" whenever Bella flops (which is quite often) :)

I love those little drinking noises too :love: Although some of the ones Bella makes can be quite disgusting, she literally slurps :lol:

:lol::love:

Back