• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think Buttons just did a binky jump :D

okikokikate

Mama Doe
Ive just given her crate a makeover.

2012-01-28132031.jpg
[/IMG]
To celebrate our first week together. She now has carpet and a hay dispenser
Well as I was watching her she did a little jump in the air after having ran around the crate for a while.
I think she likes her new pad :)

Oooh she just did it again. eeeeek :) :) :D :D

Where's that "hay dispenser" from? It looks lovely and would be perfect for my lot. Is it easy to top up?

The crate looks great as well!

I pinched the idea from another RU member. cant remember who though.
Its actually for carrier bags, and its from ikea. I havent got an ikea close to me so bought it from ebay (did have to pay more than what it usually is though)

2012-01-28133837.jpg

you might be able to see that one end is closed and one is open. so it is easy to refill. ive tied it on with shoelaces for the time being x

Looking good! And I also love the hay dispenser. And the name hay dispenser hehe!

It reminds me of those wall light covers you can get as well.

Love it! :love: :thumb: and sound like one very happy bunny :D I might get one or two of those bag things, will be easier to keep on top of keeping the clean hay filled up :D ..eBay here I come :lol: I love the carpet too :D

Lovely crate, no wonder Buttons is happy!! I have the same thing for hay, I bought mine in a charity shop for a pound :thumb:

Back