• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'll help!

BinkyBunneh

Warren Scout
'Here, I'll take over sweeping'
DSC06163.jpg

'I've fetched the bin of wood shavings!'
DSC06166.jpg

'Hmmm, there are quite a few cobwebs on the bars up here'
DSC06176.jpg

'I'm bored now, I'm going to sleeps. You can do the rest human slave'
DSC06185.jpg

He also likes to run into the garage when I've got my head inside the hutch and raid the veggie bag, cheeky devil :rolleyes:

Oscar help me sweep up he steals the hand brush and holds it by the handle while sits playing with it so it looks as though he's sweeping up :love:

The going rate is £7 an hour :lol: I tried reasoning with him but he kept thumping his feet at me :roll:

5 mins of hard work and he was all poofed out, bless!

The going rate is £7 an hour :lol: I tried reasoning with him but he kept thumping his feet at me :roll:

5 mins of hard work and he was all poofed out, bless!

:lol: If he's anything like mine, they always want to play when you're trying to clean. Dirty piles of hay are SO much more interesting than normal hay!

:lol: If he's anything like mine, they always want to play when you're trying to clean. Dirty piles of hay are SO much more interesting than normal hay!

He's just the same! :D He will rip into the bin bag If I leave it on the floor and feast on the dirty straw/hay inside, it's quite disgusting really :? :lol:

He likes to think he's helping, but he's actually making it harder for me :roll:

Back