• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

booths garrden centre oldham

elaine

Mama Doe
has anyone seen where it has been burned down apparantly all the animals in the store have died but the rspca have managed to get the rabbits guineas and birds that were not in there out but all tthe fish and reptiles are dead I am waiting to see how many rabbits will be coming over to me

OMG all those poor animals :(
I don't know if you remember Digby, I got him from you last year, he's doing great and loves running round the garden :wave:

The fact that there were apparently rabbits giving birth in the rspca van just made me angry and so, so sad :cry: Brought back so many memories - and Rhia got an extra tight cuddle this morning xx

Oh how sad.

It wasn't that long ago that the Gordon Rigg garden centre in Rochdale had a massive fire that was pretty much confined to the animal department.

Poor, poor animals.

I have between 10 and 15 of these rabbits coming in tomorrow including the ones born in the van, but believe it or not someone went and set the remaining buildings on fire last night where he has all his parrots luckily they have survived, but who ever has done this should be made to pay for the damage

Back