• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Come here and hug me tiny fuzzy thing

Crunchie

Warren Veteran
magic_dusty002.jpg

Magic the rat provides a teeth cleaning service too.
magic_dusty001.jpg

Poor dog can't yawn without Magic trying to pick his teeth
magic_dusty005.jpg

But he loves rats and is really gentle with them
magic_dusty004.jpg

Magic loves people too and especially loves having her head stroked
magic002.jpg

and having her tummy tickled
magic006.jpg

Magic had a hernia repaired a couple of weeks ago but the loose skin filled with fluid from an infection. We thought we were going to lose her but she rallied somehow. Some of the skin around the wound started to die and she had to have that removed on Monday. thankfully this time the wounds are healing propely and good old baytril is taking care of the infection. She's still being kept seperate from the other rats as their bond was weak and we'll need to go through intros again. In the mean time she's enjoying tormenting dogs and likes running about on our bed in the mornings.

Here's a wee vid of her on the bed. When she starts cleaning herself you can sort of make out the scab as this was taken on Sunday.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0K7CyfqixLM&feature=g-upl&context=G2d872bcAUAAAAAAAAAA

That SECOND pic is to DIE for!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

adorable! i can't believe the dog doesn't hurt the little ratty :love: i wish my gran would change her mind about rats and mice(but somehow i think she never will:(

adorable! i can't believe the dog doesn't hurt the little ratty :love: i wish my gran would change her mind about rats and mice(but somehow i think she never will:(

He's an incredibly good natured dog, he found a rabbit with myxi when out a walk once and as the rabbit was quite ill it didn't run from him. He walked up and put him ball in front of its nose then backed away perhaps thinking it would play with him.:(

He's an incredibly good natured dog, he found a rabbit with myxi when out a walk once and as the rabbit was quite ill it didn't run from him. He walked up and put him ball in front of its nose then backed away perhaps thinking it would play with him.:(

Awhh bless :( those photos were lovely btw!

Awww, that is very cute. :love::love: Your dog looks like such a softie. :D

He's actually my boyfriends dog but he comes over when the lad is over to stay the night. :)

What I didn't get a photo of was when he was lying on the carpet and Magic ran up and licked his bum. :roll:

Back