• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh no....please no....

Oompa-Loompa

Warren Veteran
:( I went downstairs to see the bunnies and Boris had a little coughing fit :( Nothing like the ones he had before, it was completely silent and only lasted for a few seconds but I'm now so worried about him :( I really don't want his lungs to get worse again, he's been doing so well recently :cry: He had been chasing Bella around so maybe he was just a bit worn out, I don't know...:cry: It just made me so worried :cry: It's been 3 weeks since he came off the antibioitics (for snuffles) and he's been doing so well, I don't want him to get all poorly again :cry:

Oh, I'm sorry to hear this. Fingers crossed it doesn't happen too often.

I have seen Ada sneezing occasionally this month, so have had similar worries once or twice.

Sending vibes for him and hugs for you - such a worry for you, but hopefully he won't get worse again. xxx

Thanks for the support xxx :) I haven't seen him cough since around Xmas :cry: So I'm really scared that this is a bad sign :cry: Although it could be something he does occasionally and I just haven't noticed until now. I do think he has permanent scarring in his lungs due to the snuffles :cry: His breathing still isn't 100% back to how it was before..... but he seems happy and his appetite is back to normal :)

Gonna watch him like a hawk from now on....if he gets worse it's back to the vets again :cry:

Thanks everyone! Boris seems to be feeling good today :) His breathing hasn't changed and he's eating well, being his normal cheeky self etc. Hopefully it won't happen again:) but I'll certainly keep a close eye on him.

Back