• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

None shall pass!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
The dragon Spenser is on duty at the wardrobe....

P1270501.jpg

With an aerial for a tail too? :lol:

Spenser is marvellous. He has so many great pics he could have a whole LOLBunnies site to himself!

Is he good at sitting still? What are your secrets to getting such good photos of him?

Is he good at sitting still? What are your secrets to getting such good photos of him?

He can sit still for ages, almost like an ornament. Actually my photos are rarely good - that one is a bit blurred, possibly because I was trembling in fear at his sever expression. My camera is 7 years old and has a measly 3.2 mp. :oops: The illusion of quality is all from Spenser being such a character. ;):love:

So no face cream again tonight then?:lol:

He's moved - I'd better get in there quickly though. :lol:

His lordship had a 'call of nature' and I was able to access the wardrobe while he was in his basin offloading!

Last edited:
He looks very intimidating.

Oooooooooooooh errrrrrr, I'm shaking in my pink fluffy slippers!!!

:love::love:

Spenser: They sound interesting, Auntie Di. I do wish you didn't live so far away. I could whisper sweet nothing into Estelle's ear while Frankie is asleep, or at his noms.

Spenser: They sound interesting, Auntie Di. I do wish you didn't live so far away. I could whisper sweet nothing into Estelle's ear while Frankie is asleep, or at his noms.

Estelle. Oh Spenser, I think that Frankie suspects something!! I will post some photos later on. He seems to have come over all dominant. The photos will explain more. Oooooh errrrr!!! :roll::roll:

Psssst Spenser......xxx

Estelle. Oh Spenser, I think that Frankie suspects something!! I will post some photos later on. He seems to have come over all dominant. The photos will explain more. Oooooh errrrr!!! :roll::roll:

Psssst Spenser......xxx

Spenser: Oops, have we been detected. The thing to do, Estelle, is to get Frankie distracted by a penpal too. Then he won't be jealous. Heaven forbid that you should no longer be wearinmg the furry trousers in your marriage. :shock:

Back