• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bella, Flopsy, Lily and Ruby & Daisy pig :)

Jackaroonie

Mama Doe
Flopsy :)

P1060546.jpg

P1060525.jpg

P1060517.jpg

P1060515.jpg

flopsy is quite a grumpy rabbit lol :lol:
P1060538.jpg

P1060536.jpg

Hunbun Lily :love:

P1060534.jpg

P1060532.jpg

P1060533.jpg

P1060544.jpg

P1060545.jpg

Bella, my gorgeous Rex :)

P1060555.jpg

P1060556.jpg

:eek: all adorable - but Flopsy and Lily - :love: !!!!!

thanks :D I :love: Lionheads but sometimes find they can become a bit messy due to all their fluff :roll:

Flopsy looks quite young actually, can you tell he is 5 yrs old?? :shock: Lily is a young bun 8 months old- she is huggggggeeeeee!! :shock: :lol:

Aww, they're all gorgeous(especiaaly the piggies:) :love:
I noticed in the pics that you have quite alot of toys that look like them come from Wilko's(aka: play carrot and woody ball etc)!
Do your pets enjoy these toys?

No way! I thought Flopsy was a baby! :lol:

I am a sucker for fluffy bunnies.

Hahaha :lol: Lionheads are one of my fave breed's :D I dont think I have seen your fluffy buns, do you have any pics I could see? :wave: :D

Aww, they're all gorgeous(especiaaly the piggies:) :love:
I noticed in the pics that you have quite alot of toys that look like them come from Wilko's(aka: play carrot and woody ball etc)!
Do your pets enjoy these toys?

Thank you :D

:lol::lol: Um.. Wilko's is great now for small animals toys :D the 3 ball set, the wicker, sea grass and willow are great the bunnies usually have eaten them or torn them to part within a week :shock: :lol: the carrot and sweetcorn throw toy is also great, the buns love chucking them about. the piggies only seem interested in the jingle balls :roll:

They're all lovely and they are excellent photos you should print some and keep them in frames about the house. :D

Back