• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new guinea-pig

Alicia

Mama Doe
She's so small and very friendly, she just walks around squeaking :lol:

DSCN1548.jpg

DSCN1551.jpg

DSCN1553.jpg

DSCN1546.jpg

DSCN1542.jpg

She's not got a name yet, I was going to call her Skittles but I think she needs a pretty girly name so for now she's baby piggy :lol:

Thank you everyone :) and thank you for the name suggestions but I think I'm going to call her Willow, I think it suits her. I made her a little pink dotty sleeping bag, and she's been asleep in it for most of the time she's been here :lol: :love:

Thank you everyone :) and thank you for the name suggestions but I think I'm going to call her Willow, I think it suits her. I made her a little pink dotty sleeping bag, and she's been asleep in it for most of the time she's been here :lol: :love:

Do you mean a cosy/snuggle sack? That's great. She sounds adorable! :-O)
I think Willow is a nice name and suits her perfectly, her wavy coat reminds me of my gran and grandads Willow Tree swaying in the wind... :)

Back