• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Interactive - RWAF Conference 2012

RosRWAF

Warren Scout
We are excited to announce that this year's Conference is taking a new turn. We are hosting it with our friends Wood Green in Cambridgeshire on Saturday 1st September 2012 and their great facilities mean it will be much more hands-on and practical than we've ever been able to achieve in the past. We will be offering master class work shops with our experts as well as lectures.

Even better, we are having a 'mad hoppers tea party' on the Friday night (also at Wood Green) because there never seems to be enough time to catch up with like minded friends on the day of conference, and it's also a good excuse for a party!

Although we are still finalising the agenda, we thought you may want to make a note in your diary, because you certainly won't want to miss this.

Watch this space for more details.

Can anyone come along to this? Certainly something I am interested in :thumb:

Me too, I would be interested to go, especially as it's a little closer to home this time! It is quite expensive to attend, but I might try and save up this time as it always looks really interesting :)

Yes, it'll be open to all but obviously with a discount for RWA members, and there'll be a vet stream running alongside an owners' stream, but there the similarity with earlier conferences ends. We have plans for a very much more practical, interractive format from now on.

I think it's great that you bring lots of vetinary professionals and owners together :)

I know it's a long way off but do you think the new combined vaccine will be on the agenda? Would be great to know what some experienced bunny people think about this.

Yes, it'll be open to all but obviously with a discount for RWA members, and there'll be a vet stream running alongside an owners' stream, but there the similarity with earlier conferences ends. We have plans for a very much more practical, interractive format from now on.

Sounds excellent. I'd love to go to one one day but this one would be too far for me to travel, unfortunately :cry::cry:

Talks and workshops aren't finalised yet. We'll be giving details very soon on the topics and the structure of the Conference

Do you make any podcasts, webcasts or films of the talks for interested people who can't attend?
ETA I wouldn't mind paying a small amount to view / listen to such things.

Last edited:
Back