• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little Miss this afternoon.update....

yvette

Wise Old Thumper
She has an appointment to meet her Uncle Ian the Vet for the FIRST time!! BB is accompanying her, to oversee all goes well.

Hope she behaves herself.And pardons her mum for drooling.........:oops:

Last edited:
Awww.My Little Miss was a slippery little eel!!!

Lovely body condition, she had her VHD jab, was weighed, cuddled me, was pinned by Ian (lucky girl), and he said she was really pretty.Silver Fox-like he said, so I said shes a black otter, and he joked (appalingly) that otters have fluffy long tails and like water.
He also kept his foot on the scales when we weighed BB and I told him "Off"...(its a joke between us) and he was just so lovely and we chatted lots, asked him to recommend a vet in Kent, said I was moving to Kent,he said hed look after us till then.:(

Shes lost a few grams but shes free ranging,BB has lost weight too in a good way, and oh Boy!! Im gonna miss him!!:cry:

I also emailed him Lilys Video which he liked....

Awww.My Little Miss was a slippery little eel!!!

Lovely body condition, she had her VHD jab, was weighed, cuddled me, was pinned by Ian (lucky girl), and he said she was really pretty.Silver Fox-like he said, so I said shes a black otter, and he joked (appalingly) that otters have fluffy long tails and like water.
He also kept his foot on the scales when we weighed BB and I told him "Off"...(its a joke between us) and he was just so lovely and we chatted lots, asked him to recommend a vet in Kent, said I was moving to Kent,he said hed look after us till then.:(

Shes lost a few grams but shes free ranging,BB has lost weight too in a good way, and oh Boy!! Im gonna miss him!!:cry:

I also emailed him Lilys Video which he liked....

Sounds like you really enjoyed yourself! Glad she got a good report, now when do you need to go back?;)

Back