• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why wouldn't you want a no-eared rabbit??

They are beautiful, but if they were abandoned, how does anyone know why? They have just made a presumption that could be totally wrong and irrelevant. not that this comment is relevant :lol: the article just annoyed me.

I hope they find them a forever home soon though.

They are beautiful, but if they were abandoned, how does anyone know why? They have just made a presumption that could be totally wrong and irrelevant. not that this comment is relevant :lol: the article just annoyed me.

I hope they find them a forever home soon though.

lol at the picture underneath, with the caption "Homeless: Bluebell, Benny and Polo were dumped by their owner because they did not have typically long ears like this rabbit" in case we didn't know what a rabbit with ears looks like :roll:

wouldn't bother me at all but a do love a wonky animal. Very sad that people think that it's fine to dump animals that aren't "perfect" :(.

lol at the picture underneath, with the caption "Homeless: Bluebell, Benny and Polo were dumped by their owner because they did not have typically long ears like this rabbit" in case we didn't know what a rabbit with ears looks like :roll:

It's the Daily mail, their target audience probably doesn't.:lol:

Last edited:
Back