• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

pics added p32

lucy24

Mama Doe
going in for their spay next week?:shock: honeys is on tuesday! thought we could all share the experience lol:wave: im so nervous for her!

Last edited:
not spey but neuter sox a week today, if he complies ths time, which can;t see happening as he still does his little trick of hiding his peanuts inside :lol:

yep, first time for this bun mum! Joey is going in on Monday :( I'm sure he'll be fine, but I will worry a lot :(

not spey but neuter sox a week today, if he complies ths time, which can;t see happening as he still does his little trick of hiding his peanuts inside :lol:

aww little sox! charlie did that as well lol

well hope all goes well for all you too! i will have all my tempting foods at the ready :D

yep, first time for this bun mum! Joey is going in on Monday :( I'm sure he'll be fine, but I will worry a lot :(

when charlie went for his i was a nervous wreck!:oops: by the following morning he had loads of poos everywhere and was eating well. but i know you'll still be worried - like me lol

aww little sox! charlie did that as well lol

well hope all goes well for all you too! i will have all my tempting foods at the ready :D

thanks how old was charlie when done, sox is rather cute but crafty as soon as in vets n they go, except since i last took him n vets he hasn;t shown them since :lol:

good luck to everybun x

Daisy had hers today. A complication arose with te vet findin a monster womb full of fluids. She is home now, eating and huddled in her litter tray. Poor wee soul.

Daisy had hers today. A complication arose with te vet findin a monster womb full of fluids. She is home now, eating and huddled in her litter tray. Poor wee soul.

glad she is ok, when mabel was done last year she developed hernia and had to go back in next morning and go under again

charlie was 4 months exactly when he was done- i could NEVER find his bits when checking at home:lol: and he was a right wriggler too!

Fiona0529 - glad shes eating- thats a really good sign ! mines got slight complications too since shes having a nasal procedure done as well since she may ave an absess.:? im nervous already and yet its next week!:roll:

Took Joey in this morning :( phoning at 2 to see how he is and when to pick up so am now clock watching!! :roll:
We managed to get hold of some lino yesterday so we spent the afternoon adding that to his hutch whilst he was in his run - he seemed very happy with it when he got back in :)
And we've cornered off an area in the garage for him tonight, so he'll be a little warmer and more sheltered. So he's coming home to a big snuggy cardboard box full of soft hay and I've put in his favourite blanket that I made him, plus dd has put in his fav toys!!! :love:

got some pics I'll add in a sec...

Last edited:
here we are -- lovely new lino flooring :)

IMG_5503.jpg

... and his comfy blanket in the garage - just need to add a few treats for when he gets back!! I'm hoping he can drink out of a bowl as I've nowhere to put his water bottle?!!!! :?

IMG_5505-1.jpg

Last edited:
hope Joey is feeling a bit better :) honeys gone in with charlie:shock: so nervous but it needs doing as yesturday all hell broke loose and they had 2 fights. had to separate over night but they were ok with eachother this morning. charlie has a weepy eye though so he's getting that sorted too.:roll: just have to wait...:?

Hope amy will be ok too:wave:

He's ok thanks ;) eating a little and drinking :) the vet suggested we have him inside last night so he spent the night in the kitchen. then he'll be going out the garage tonight before he goes back to his hutch tomorrow.
He looks very very grumpy though!! :cry: but I'm settled by the fact he's eating and drinking ... lots of head rubs and a few special treats today I think ;)

Really hope Honey & Charlie are ok :love: :love: I'm guessing Charlie has already been done? Have you had them together for long? x

yes he's been done:) theyve been bonded about 3/4 months now so not long really. they are usually all lovey dovey though.:love: honey was so nervous when we got her we thought it best to bond them early and im glad i did. they have their little packed lunch!:oops::lol:

they phoned and shes waking up. i have to pick her up at 5pm. i cant wait to see her...poor thing!

shes home

but i feel guiilty. she looks so helpless bless her. shes had a few leaves from the garden (her fave) charlies been right by her side:love::love::love:

Back