• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Silly Thumping

RavenMoon

Mama Doe
We've had our two rescues two weeks now, and so far they have been only in the bedroom, so that we could revise and keep an eye on them easily. Today, I bunny-proofed the living room, and left the bedroom door open for them. After many lots of creeping in, then running back to the cage, they made a beeline for a pile of cardboard boxes we had in the corner and moved them out a little so that there was a path around them. Bilbo decided this was enough for the day, but Cloud then spent a very long time hopping around the space and thumping. I'm undecided whether he likes this special path, or if he's annoyed at the boxes for having the audacity to keep shifting :roll: But it's very funny, and they're already much more confident running around in there (and getting a little cheeky too!). :p

I'm undecided whether he likes this special path, or if he's annoyed at the boxes for having the audacity to keep shifting

Probably both! :lol:

I'm glad they're having a good time. Also that you have discovered the wonder of cardboard boxes, the best rabbit toys seem to be free! I'd also reccommend bog rolls both stuffed (with hay and treats) or empty (for chucking around in fury for invading their space ;)). Have fun with your house bunnies...and I hope you've bunny-proofed thoroughly.

Kind Regards,
The woman who lost a fridge cable, 10+ chargers/other cables, parts of walls, floors, various personal items (including a leather bag) and her social life to a hungry house bun.

You have been warned! ;)

Back