• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

No Mummy, I don't like basil!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Take the nasty smelly stuff away.

P1270498.jpg

And this is my bed now, not yours. You can sleep in the crate.

P1260495.jpg

Awww that second photo is so cute :love: Have to say Spencer, I agree about the nasty smelly Basil although my buns love it I think it smells :mrgreen:

Awwwww, that second photo is too cute for words. :love: I hope the crate is comfortable enough for you, Susan! ;):lol:

Do you think you'll fit in the crate? I might have a cot mattress somewhere you could put in it to make it a bit more comfy x

Do you think you'll fit in the crate? I might have a cot mattress somewhere you could put in it to make it a bit more comfy x

Well I'm 5 feet 3 inches, but sleep curled up in a ball so there would be plenty room!

This morning Spenser jumped onto the bed to dig and tug at the pillow-cases while I was still in the bed. :shock:

Biscuit: i donts like the basils no more eiber Sir Spenser! Its smelly!

Ginger: i eats it thos!!

Biscuit: you eat everythinks ... :roll:

:lol: A rabbit that won't eat basil?! :shock: Madness!

The pic of him in bed is the cutest pic I've ever seen! :love: Enjoy your crate! :wave:

A rabbit not eat basil? My word :lol:

I didn't quite see the bottom of the second picture and actually thought he was laying on his back in the pillows with his little paws and the duvet, like a human :shock::lol: silly me lol

It does smell horrid, when I've had it on the kitchen window sill I always think it smells of cat pee! Tastes good though!

Oh, and I have one or two spare pillows thats you might like to add aswell all the existing bedding already in the crate(it'll make it just that bit more comfy for you)! :):roll:

xxx me

ps. Don't worry, as soon as Sir Spenser sees how comfy you are in that crate. he'll give up the hoomin' bed! ;)

My Buns are definatly not in agreement - they LOVE the stuff!
:love::love::love:
I'm just glad that Fudge can't jump on the bed yet - i know he's be on there all the time!

Back