• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Missing the Buns :(

MilosMummy

Mama Doe
I am away and the buns are in boarding and I miss them so much! Milo has been in boarding before and I missed him loads but this time is much worse. I miss all 3 of them so much. I know they are in fantastic hands (The Rabbit Crossing) but I can't help it :( I keep looking at all the photos I have on my laptop.

Last edited:
I know how you are feeling. I was away for 6 days (I came back on Tuesday) and missed my four so much, even though, like you I knew they were in good hands! Maybe they will appreciate you more when you get home, although if they are anything like mine normal buisness will just be resumed! :roll:

Just seen this. I would hate to have to leave Spenser, but at least you know the buns are in really good hands. :thumb:

Yes it's awful isn't it! Did you meet my mob when you were dropping yours off? I know that they're in perfectly safe hands and I'm very happy about them being there, but I just hate hate hate not having them around! I go to collect mine tomorrow, can't wait! :love:

Yes it's awful isn't it! Did you meet my mob when you were dropping yours off? I know that they're in perfectly safe hands and I'm very happy about them being there, but I just hate hate hate not having them around! I go to collect mine tomorrow, can't wait! :love:

I met your lot there last Saturday (well I think it was your lot, Dudley came over to say hello :love:)

I don't think I'd trust anyone with my buns more than Helen to be honest!

I briefly met your cute bunnies :)

No I think I only met Santas buns, we're yours in the outside hutches or the inside ones at the top of the garden?

There are so many lovely buns there it's hard to keep track of all of them!

My 3 fuzzies are in the indoor hutches at the top of the garden :) If you see them give then a nose rub from me.

We just met them and gave them their daily treat. Toooooo gorgeous! I might bunny nap them :)

Back