• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can you all think of the little REW nethie

Georgeypudding

Wise Old Thumper
at college.

I was on feeding duties yesterday and came across a nethie who wasnt eating and had been sat in his own pee for quite a while. According to the technitions he has "on going issues"

Vibes that they've taken him in and he's going to rally round? I cant check on him until next week :(

technicians are people in charge of the animals :wave: we have a vet on site, Im hoping they will be taking him down today

No sadly not :wave: as Im only there one evening a week none of them know who I am :wave: its a fair drive aswell.

Im trying to find my tutors email so that I can get her to check for me :wave:

That a good idea - and the tutor would appreciate the fact that you were concerned as well:)

usually they come up on the college/uni website

most lecturers have a personal page which will give email as well as their research interests, publications etc

Poor thing, why is it at the college?

I do an animal managment course, theres alsorts of animals from rodents and reptiles to big things like llamas and pigs. Theres even horses and cattle at one site :wave:

I emailed my other tutor and he said he'd pop in and check after his next lesson :wave:

My tutor popped down and had a snuggle with him yesterday. He's bright and moving and isnt covered in urine anymore :wave: not sure if he is eating yet because they're fed at certain times (with constant access to hay ofc) my tutor will go back on Monday to check for me :)

My tutor popped down and had a snuggle with him yesterday. He's bright and moving and isnt covered in urine anymore :wave: not sure if he is eating yet because they're fed at certain times (with constant access to hay ofc) my tutor will go back on Monday to check for me :)

Aww, that's great news! Hope he continues to keep better.

Back