• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Left my jumper on the floor, Ginger thought it was a comfy place...

Urgh....>_<
I hear the best time for a full on the lips kisshy from bunny is after cecotrophy. :X
Poor you though...or whoever has to wash that one! 0_o

Mine have one of those little rectangular dog cushions. Funny thing is, when I put it on their hutch in the aviary which is their fave place to sit, they scrobbled at it and pushed it out of the way (and tore it up quite a bit). So I took it out of there. I left it in the lounge by their litter tray and now they seem to enjoy lying on it and snoozing whenever they are indoors. :?:roll:

:lol: Just be thankful she didnt chew it, I have many garments that now sport the attractive moth eaten look :evil:

:lol: Just be thankful she didnt chew it, I have many garments that now sport the attractive moth eaten look :evil:

One of mine LOVES the dongles on the end of hood strings. But luckily, they seem to be able to stand up to her affections so no problems so far!!

Ginger doesn't chew anything :love: Except me :lol: (i had a fresh bite mark on my little finger from yesterday, feisty little madame!)

Back