• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 Rabbits and Hutch on Freecycle :/

okikokikate

Mama Doe
Got a freecycle email this morning, this was one of the offers:

*details removed*

Don't know what to do. Im worried as it says they must be collected this weekend....what will happen if they arent?

Last edited by a moderator:
What a shame, especially as it *sounds* as though they are caring owners ie neutered, get to run in the garden.

Unfortunately, people's circumstances can change overnight :(

I hope they can get a loving home.

I've removed the details as it's not permitted to post links to free ads and the like on the forum & it would be easy to find the ad in question from what you'd posted. :wave:

I would have suggested emailing the group moderators, which you've already done - although some groups do allow animals to be listed. :(

It may also be worth making a note of the freecycle member's details (in case the ad does get removed) and, if you contact a member of the Free Ads team on here, they will be able to give you some help with composing a friendly message to the person on freecycle - tips on rehoming, links to local rescues etc. :D

This is the link for details of the Free Ads team. http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?128046-New-Rules-for-Free-Ads

Back