• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

And now I have 3 bunnies :)

Alleycat

Alpha Buck
After a massive row in the pet store today, I will pick up the latest addition to the rabbits single club, a gorgeous 4 month old female lionhead lop who already weighs 1.5 kgs :shock:

The poor thing could hardly move in her cage, and I almost cried when they let her out because the poor thing couldn't even jump properly - I picked her up, and she settled nicely in my arms :love:

I then insisted they got out a decent size cage to put her in before I went blind with rage, and pretty much scared off all the customers - anyway to cut a long story short, they have agreed not to sell any more rabbits after I threatened with the mayor (who is a friend and a HUGE bunny lover), so at least something good came of it.

Going on a business trip tonight, but will pick the poor little girl up on Tuesday, once I have divided the flat into rabbit-sized territories.

Already named her Binky, and will post pics on Tuesday :wave:

That's very sweet of you, and even better news that the shop should be stopping selling the rabbits.

Looking forward to seeing the pics.

Oh fantastic - and well done on stopping them selling - what a result.

Great name too :p can't wait to see photo's!

Wow, well done you! Can't wait to see pictures. Is it the same pet shop King c came from?

Yes, the same one - I can't believe they actually have their veterinarian practice in there too - she started off costing 500 of local currency and today she was down to 200 "because no one wants big bunnies" and in the end she would probably just have been given away...

Anyway, the poor thing is safe now, and she's gorgeous :love:

How to handle two unspayed females and a hyperactive neutered buck is another matter :D

Well done you! :D
I love hearing when (bad) pet stores get a good smackdown. And how happy for Binky to have you as her advocate! :love: Looking forward to pix, but do hope your new bunny will settle well. :)
Calming vibes to all furbabies. (((((((((Vibes)))))))))))

Back