• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It seems I`m not allowed to nap lol

Thunders_Mum

Mama Doe
I fell asleep for 10 minutes and got woken up by tiny paws trampling all over me :lol: I mistakenly left my bedroom door open and Bunny helped himself in and onto my bed, once I got him out, Flopsy decided to come in :lol: then they both came in...not a moments peace with house bunnies :lol:

hehe! Little monkies.

I got home yesterday and someone had left the kitchen door open when we left for work. The rabbits are kept in the kitchen when we're not about because the living room is a myriad of wires.

I was so worried - I kinda called their names and finally found them napping -as usual in the usual spot. They had eaten half a cardboard box but I had thought they'd be fried or something!!

At least yours just trample you hehe

(oh - I used the word myriad there - not sure what it means - but seemed appropriate!)

hehe! Little monkies.

I got home yesterday and someone had left the kitchen door open when we left for work. The rabbits are kept in the kitchen when we're not about because the living room is a myriad of wires.

I was so worried - I kinda called their names and finally found them napping -as usual in the usual spot. They had eaten half a cardboard box but I had thought they'd be fried or something!!

At least yours just trample you hehe

(oh - I used the word myriad there - not sure what it means - but seemed appropriate!)

:lol: I wish, so far they have chewed through two telephone wires, the wii wire, the tv wire, the dvd wire, a lamp wire, ripped off all the plaster in one corner of the wall in the living room, chewed and wrecked underneath the sofa, chewed the modem wire so we had no internet for a week :lol: chewed our clothes and are constantly jumping on tables knocking things over and chewing papers :lol:...and thats just what I can remember for now

our rabbit does that a lot and I always worry that jumping on to a slippery sloped service must make for an unpredictable landing and worry they could injure/break a leg, does anyone share this concern

our rabbit does that a lot and I always worry that jumping on to a slippery sloped service must make for an unpredictable landing and worry they could injure/break a leg, does anyone share this concern

My buns sleep on the dining room chairs and jump from them onto the laminate flooring, I do worry, as once Bunny jumped slipped and hit his head on the crate :( (which has now gone) but I think they have learnt now to jump onto the mat near the patio door for a safer landing. Can you put mats down somewhere? But in honesty, I try not to worry to much about them as they will do what they want anyway :roll:

Back