• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

URGH! poor bunnies!

:( They all look like they have rigor mortis. I would never put a rabbit in that position unless it was absolutely necessary and for a greater reason. Its just too risky though and the damage to the spine should the rabbit kick out can be potentially fatal.

:( They all look like they have rigor mortis. I would never put a rabbit in that position unless it was absolutely necessary and for a greater reason. Its just too risky though and the damage to the spine should the rabbit kick out can be potentially fatal.

dont they release something into their blood stream when on their backs that can prove fatal?

:(

Totally agree. Poor bunnies :cry:

Disgusting.

It looks like theyre doing it for fun, or just because. And surely its common sense not to give them meds when theyre like that as they advise to :roll:

If you look at the bottom, the page hasn't been updated for six years. Wasn't less known about trnacing and why it was bad in the past?

If you look at the bottom, the page hasn't been updated for six years. Wasn't less known about trnacing and why it was bad in the past?

And this is why the internet is a very dangerous place and sources should be compared rather than taking everything at face value.

People will look, see a website, they won't look at the date because of either naivity, or ignorance, they will view the content.

Back