• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Zico - Our new pup!

thenamesJT

Mama Doe
We offered a home to a 5 month old Patterdale Terrier/ Jack Russel x and we were the lucky ones that the owners chose! :love:

His name was originally Meeko but OH much preferred Zico after some footballer in the 80s. :roll:

He is an adorable, well behaved little guy! He is quite happy to stay in the kitchen 2pm-6.15pm (3 days a week) until I get home.

Our cat Beau isn't fussed about him and the rabbits are enjoying touching noses with him through the run. :love:

Isn't he sooo cute! :love:

photo-37.jpg

Thanks all! He has a brilliant temperament for such a young dog.

I've not been encouraging him to be hyper etc, only rewarding him when he his calm. :D

Doesn't he look like Tin Tins dog Snowy?! :lol:

Gutted FB isn't working on my phone, really want to upload a pic! That's us got 2 rabbits, a cat & a dog. Quite content now, no more animals for us. :love: Any more and I'd struggle to spend quality time with them all!

He's a cutie!! :love::love: I know a Patterdale cross called Wesley and he's a little sweetheart!

You're right, he looks just like Snowy! :lol:

Back