• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lola will be spayed next month!

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
Woo! :D

Haven't decided exactly what date but after the 10th of Feb ;) She will be ..nearly 8 months ;) (our vets don't spay till 8 months)

My bf's mom and dad are flying to America for a cruise on the 13th so it will be after then ;) we are going to bring her over from mine to keep an eye on her inside and make sure she keeps the babygro on (I refuse a head collar.. but we will take Poppy's because I know they will want to put her in one for the journey home and I'm not paying for another one.)

She'll be fine :D the sooner it's done the sooner those 6+ weeks will be over and I can attempt the bond of my meerbun Donny and madam fiest Lola ;)

Good luck :thumb:

Lily will be spayed in the next few months, as she is now 8 months old :)

I will probably wait till Feb halfterm so I'm off school and can look after her, because her and husbun flopsy will have to stay inside for 24-48hrs :roll:

when bella was spayed luckily she did'nt need either collar/lampshade or baby-gro, she was internally stitched then glued, she recovered so quickly we were definitely :D lucky lol :lol:

Back