• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thank you Joeydoodle!!!

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
These beautifully packaged bunny biccies arrived today for September Honeybunny and her babies from Joeydoodle :love:

Apart from the scrummy looking biccies, how gorgeous is the sticky tape and little tag ? :shock: :love: Just lovely!

Bicsbag001.jpg

Bicsbag002.jpg

Thank you so much Sam, really lovely of you and very much appreciated. I am saving one of the bags to give to Jill as she has Septembers other four babies: Yo-Yo, Frisbee, Scooter & Jigsaw (although I'm sure they will share them out with the other Honeybunnies at Jills ;) )

I hope the lovely Joey enjoys his apple sticks ;)

;) you're very welcome - glad you got them alright x hope September, the babies and honeybunnies enjoy their nibbles :love:

apple stick nom :D
IMG_5495.jpg

have the girls tested the bunny bics yet? hope they like them ;)

Well September grabbed one straight out of my hand & ran off with it :roll: :lol:

Paintbox and Croquet had a good sniff and nommed after a minute or two, Hopscotch dived straight in (so like her mother :roll: ) and Chess just kept chinning and sniffing it...until Hopscotch snaffled it from under her nose :lol:

Back