• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Biscuit has been very naughty...

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
...this is what i woke up to this morning :roll: :/

IMG-20120126-00007.jpg

Has now been taken away :(

No Tunnel for Ginger & Biscuit now - had to make one out of Wooden Flexi thingys.

Such a shame, as it was an awesome tunnel as was so flexible.

:shock:

I know they are expensive but those runaround tunnels are supposed to be quite thick. Smudge started doing the same to theirs, not as bad though! so I took it away and it's only for outdoors now!

Fortunately, he hasn't ingested any - i found it ALL on the floor next to the damage site.

Little begger!

Oh no! :shock::shock: Alfie and Bubbles have had those since I got them and there are still just a few tiny teeth marks around the edges.

My rabs don't chew theirs but the pigs have one of their own which they do nibble. I just keep cutting it down to make it smooth again. Why don't you cut down Biccy's tunnel?

I saw a neighbour digging up his garden, in and amongst all the soil and rubble was a clay tunnel shaped thing about 4 ft long, they kindly hosed it down and brought it round, its been in our back garden for years and all my rabbits over the years have used it, dont know if originally it was something for a drain but my bunnies love it and its chew proof

Back