• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

In 6 weeks...

New member of the fur family?? :D

Yes. Max is depressed and he really needs it. We contemplated Mimes and Roger and a trio but their tempraments with Max just wouldn't go. Mimah is too bossy me thinks, she's perfect with Roger, but I think with Max - it just wouldn't work. :(

Particular member has already had such a poo start to life. :cry:

Hehe thank you, she's simply wonderful isn't she! Can;t believe she's been through so much :( x

I know :( I saw a documentary ages ago about lab animals and they would put lipstick in the rabbits ears to see if there was a reaction :( It's always annoyed me because it should be tested on humans, who the stuff is meant for :roll:

I know :( I saw a documentary ages ago about lab animals and they would put lipstick in the rabbits ears to see if there was a reaction :( It's always annoyed me because it should be tested on humans, who the stuff is meant for :roll:

That's the thing with household and cosmetics, so many companies can now do all these things without testing on animals and the items are still relatively cheap! Take coop/m&s own brands as an example. I really don;t understand why companies still persist to test on animals, when there are now easy accessible alternatives :(.

Thank you for the lovely comments :D x

Thank you guys. This is what I need to do for Max, he is so down about losing Chicky and me and Jay have been selfish in not wanting to get another bunny. I just ache for Lola still, but I know this is the right thing to do. She'll always be my soul bun and we've since decided our child (if a girl) will have Lola as a middle name and she'll know why, because we'll make sure she knows how special Lola was.

I will be renaming bunny me thinks :p xx

Back