• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

*insert swearword* Grr Grasyon!!

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
just sunk his teeth into me, whilst I was firminating him!! :censored::censored:

right into the squishy skin on my thumb

blood everywhere!!! stings!!!!!

he has got such a tuffty bum, but will not let him near it! :cry:

my thumb is throbbing!!!

:cry: I wish i could tell him its actually going to help him :evil::roll:

Ouch! I can not picture Julie ever really biting but I can only use the furminator on her if she is in the mood. If she is in the mood which is stretched out lazily then she actually seems to enjoy it. If she doesn't want it done she ripes in out of my hands or leaves.

:(

How do you hold him? On a table or in your lap?

I have to hold Bailey in my arms standing up - because she won't sit still otherwise.

Kind of mean, but I think she's a bit more frightened up there, so will just lie still.

:(

How do you hold him? On a table or in your lap?

I have to hold Bailey in my arms standing up - because she won't sit still otherwise.

Kind of mean, but I think she's a bit more frightened up there, so will just lie still.

normally on the floor, he lies down if you stroke him on the head for long enough ha x

Back