• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Casper and Charlie are nuts!

As the title says, not sure what is going on but they have been a little bit nuts today! More than usual!!

Charlie binkying round the run this afternoon missed his footing and fell in the litter tray!!! :lol: Very funny to see (he was fine, not hurt just embarassed I think!!)

Casper, tonight whilst I was sweeping the shed and settling them for the night insisted on racing round the shed jumping up to the next level and down again and everything that I put on the shelf he pushed off, watched it go over the edge and then raced down to attack it!

Totally nuts!! But very funny!

Not sure if it is the weather or a full moon!? Anyone else's buns doing funny stuff!?

Mr Snowdrop is doing his crazy excited about a box lid thing again this eve. I'd go with full moon as with his lack of plums I'm not sure he is overly bothered about spring, only thing he cares about is said box lid - never seen anything like it!:shock::lol::lol::lol:

Back