• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny fostering info needed

Neleh

Alpha Buck
Hi. OH and I have been talking this eve about possibilities for where to go from now in regards to the buns. OH isn't sure that Malteser will make 100% recovery following his recent illness and I don't think he will either. As we are out at uni/work we worry that he may start to get lonely. We think both buns could do with a friend really, we would adopt a playful bun for Mr Snowdrop but think Malteser may be better with a sami-able bun for company. However that could prove costly depending on their condition so I thought about maybe fostering a bun, we would pay for food etc but would need help with the vet bills... is this something that goes on? I'm not sure how one would go about bonding them either. The bun would have to be ok to be left during the day so not overly dependent.
We are still just thinking about it, we are going to see how much Malteser recovers in the next 2 weeks as that will have given him 6 weeks and from what I can see, almost all the recovering occurs in the first 6 weeks with EC?

Back