• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

grrr garden centre

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
that stocked pet things today i noticed now they had rabbit hutch and runs for sale, both of which too small :cry:

yes I find garden centres are one of the worst culprits for this! All the garden centres near me are the same!! :cry::cry:

Unfortunately so many are the same we've been going to the centre for a few weeks and weren't even aware of a pet section but found they sold hutches as small as my hamsters cage I'm not even exaggerating and then we walked into the fish section to kind two lion heads in said tiny cage it was chucking it down and the roof was like a conservatory one so it was so loud both buns were shaking. I told the manager who just looked at me like I was muck and didn't do anything about it. I would have saved them but wouldn't they would only be replaced by more poor bunnies and the woman said they were reserved probably to go to a home where theyd live in the same hutch for the rest of their lives :censored: gardening centres are horrid for this. Needless to say we've never been since !

Back