• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny ER-27/1-Brian Has Survived Thanks to C + Team

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Murphy has significant health problems and at the age of 7 he has started to have Dental problems too. His previous Dental, the first one ever, was on 15th December 2011. He is now showing signs of requiring another Dental, just 6 weeks later. He is also having worrying symptoms which point toward the possibility of a Thymoma.

Tomorrow Murphy will be admitted for a GA. He will have a chest Xray and depending on the outcome of that, a Dental.

We are not sure what tomorrow will bring. Needless to say I am very worried

:cry:

Last edited:
Loads of vibes in the post for Murphy, hope he pulls through after all-and you have many more happy moments with him!

Enjoy today ,Murphy and Jane....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks everyone. I am really hoping that we can buy him more time, he is quite bright within himself. But he does not cope with hands on care very well and I do not think it is fare to put him through Dentals every 6 weeks if he also has a tumour in his chest. I would rather he went to sleep tomorrow than to have to endure lots of stress and discomfort. If he was a Bunny who was OK about lots of handling/medicating and Vet trips it would be a very different matter, but he is not :cry:

It strikes a chord in me to hear of a bun with a possible thymoma as I have had this scare with Mimzy before. Along with all his other issues, we just can't isolate the area in question well enough for a definitive diagnosis.

Jane, you and Murphy will be deeply in my thoughts today. I hope all goes well. (((((((((Hugs))))))))))

Good to finally meet you today Jane, after all these years. I'm sorry it was under such awful circumstances though and sincerely hope Murphy enjoys what time he has left.

Thanks everyone. I am really hoping that we can buy him more time, he is quite bright within himself. But he does not cope with hands on care very well and I do not think it is fare to put him through Dentals every 6 weeks if he also has a tumour in his chest. I would rather he went to sleep tomorrow than to have to endure lots of stress and discomfort. If he was a Bunny who was OK about lots of handling/medicating and Vet trips it would be a very different matter, but he is not :cry:

You and your vet will make the right decision Jane, I have every faith in that. I hope that somehow things can turn around and Murphy recover but if not I hope it is peaceful for him. xx

Back