• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please think of Debbie (purplebumble) - Bertie going to the Bridge

Rhianna

Wise Old Thumper
I had a text from Debbie earlier to say that Bertie is being helped to the Bridge later today at home. He rallied a bit Tuesday morning but became much sicker Tuesday afternoon and it has been decided that it isn't fair to let him continue to suffer.

I am going to go over later and say good-bye to him and take Debbie's elderly mother who really loves Bertie.

Bertie is a gorgeous old man - full of character and I know Debbie is totally heartbroken.

Please send vibes for a peaceful passing for Bertie.

Last edited:
I am so upset to hear about Bertie. I am so sorry Bertie went downhill.

Send my love to Debbie, Nikki and Debbie's mum. Peaceful passing vibes for Bertie. xxx

I'm so sorry to hear this. :( My thoughts are with Debbie, Bertie and the whole family. Bless them. (((((((Hugs))))))))
Peaceful passing vibes (((((((((Bertie))))))))))

I'm so sorry to hear this. :( I hope Bertie's passing is peaceful, huge hugs Debbie. xx

Debs, I gasped when I saw this thread.
Im not on FB or on here at the moment.Having a break, but felt I must comment and send all my love to you.
I am so very very sorry.Deeply hope its peaceful...
Darling Bertie.Noserubs little man.
xxxxxx

:cry: poor Debbie...I know how heartbroken she will be but she has done so much for her special bunny and is being so brave giving him the peaceful send off they both deserve..will be thinking of themxxx

Back