• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Time ?

nkariuz

Warren Scout
Since I started college, i have always wondered

Do rabbits notice the time passing ?

When I say goodbye to them at 7am do they tell difference when I come home or 1pm or 5pm?

Some days I open the door and rush to meet me, other days I open the door and I get an eye opening or an ear flick.

One of things always pondered :)

Good question, Im sure that they just feel that they havent seen you for a while and they might be aware that food will be coming shortly after your there but I am sure they wont be saying 'where the hell have you been, I want my dinner' :lol:

Good question, Im sure that they just feel that they havent seen you for a while and they might be aware that food will be coming shortly after your there but I am sure they wont be saying 'where the hell have you been, I want my dinner' :lol:[/QUOTE]

:lol:

I hope they don't else mine'd get terribly bored in their run all day :?

Mine certainly notice when I have been away for more than a few hours (over night say) and wont talk to me for a little while :roll::lol:

Mine certainly notice when I have been away for more than a few hours (over night say) and wont talk to me for a little while :roll::lol:

Isn't that purely down to lack of recognition though? I don't know how good a bunny's memory is regarding faces/people. Just a thought.

When I get home, I like to give my rabbits a lot of fuss and rubs etc, always try to make sure i am home for an hour or something so they don't think there is a treat as soon as they see me.

Think some days they are just desperate for attention, love the way jasper charges at me as soon as he sees me for his nose rubs :)

They did go in the huff with me in jan after leaving them for 2 days, had my folks check on them 4 times a day, but i was getting knee surgery, hard to get down to rabbits who are in the huff from you with stitches in your knee!

Back