• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dog crate

Sorry. I'll just post the info from the page.

Trixie Transport Cage for either one or two dogs -with removable partition wall and two doors. - 93 x 79 x 68 cm (L x W x H) / Roof Depth 48cm

33739_trixie_doppeltransportkaefig_11_2011_6.jpg

She gets out a lot so this is just for like sleeping and stuff.

Sorry. I'll just post the info from the page.

Trixie Transport Cage for either one or two dogs -with removable partition wall and two doors. - 93 x 79 x 68 cm (L x W x H) / Roof Depth 48cm

33739_trixie_doppeltransportkaefig_11_2011_6.jpg

She gets out a lot so this is just for like sleeping and stuff.

You couldn't ever really lock her in it but it'd be fine for a base.

She gets let our for most of the day so it's really just for when I'm out or when I go to bed. I'm just worried it's not big enough for her.

She gets let our for most of the day so it's really just for when I'm out or when I go to bed. I'm just worried it's not big enough for her.

It's not.

Could you attach a pen to it for example and leave it open at all times?

The problem is rabbits are most often most active when we are asleep.

what about a larger regular type dog crate, can get them at good prices if search on ebay, you could also add shelves if you get biggest

I do have a pen for her that I was gonna attach I just purely wanted to know if this is an okay size for a base for her.

It's fine as a base with a pen but personally I'd go with something square rather than sloped so that if you want to put levels in you can more easily.

It's fine as a base with a pen but personally I'd go with something square rather than sloped so that if you want to put levels in you can more easily.

This. It'd be fine so long as the crate was ALWAYS open to the pen, and then obviously free range time too. It'd probably be far more cost effective to get a straight crate....they do a 4ft one. :)

Back