• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Guess the breed?!

mceeaw

New Kit
Hi all! :wave:

First post and first question- does anyone have any idea what breeding my bunny is?! :lol: Below are a few photos, although apologies they are not the best quality or light as taken using my phone under artificial light. He is a pale, sandy brown colour with grey coming through and bright white underneath, as well as around his chin and eyes (which have pink skin and eyes are a dark blue/grey/black).

His name is Dougie, he is just over 3months old now and a right wee cheeky chappy. :D He is a house bunny.

With his brother and sister aged 7 weeks;
Bunny2.jpg

Snoozing- aged about 10 weeks;
Bunny5.jpg

Checking out his new bed (since he adopted the piggie's one which you can see in the background and it was really too small for him)- aged 12weeks;
Bunny3.jpg

"Helping" me surf the web, again about 12weeks old here;
Bunny4.jpg

Thanks all! :)

I don't know to be honest, but he looks a lot like my Isabelle. I just put her as "cross breed" on my insurance as I had no idea! She was a rescue so we don't know where she came from.
Very handsome bun :D

Back