• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Naughty bunny = happy bunny?

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Is this correct? Spenser has gone from seeming quite depressed and grumpy to be exceedingly naughty. I am much happier, and hope he is too. :love:

Biscuit often gets 'naughty' when he's bored, it depends on the naughtyness as to whether he's happy or bored.

He gets rather destructive when he's bored, but is VERY cheeky when he's happy :)

Does Spenser behave similarly?

Biscuit often gets 'naughty' when he's bored, it depends on the naughtyness as to whether he's happy or bored.

He gets rather destructive when he's bored, but is VERY cheeky when he's happy :)

Does Spenser behave similarly?

Well, he has caused some damage, but he seems animated rather than frustrated - I appreciate there is a fine line between the two. I think I might need to invest in some more Spenser proof storage boxes to protect my stuff!

When indoors, Bunsk was always happiest when being chased away from doing something naughty. He always binkied off, turnet to make sure we were still running after him, and binky off... infact he still does it outside when it's going back in the hutch time :lol:

Back