• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

who wants too. see. bunnylanes new longtermers pictures added ?

Collielover

Mama Doe
After what hhappened here last year at the rescue and with my health we desided to cut back for a wee while with taken in rescuue rabbits and only help nauughty bunnies for a while.. So this weekend we did a 8 hour round trip to go ppick up our first addition and another long termer who needed ouur help

So does anyone want to meet them

Last edited:
I'm going to work in half an hour, but will look tonight if the photos aren't up before then. :wave:

Been. Trying to upload them frrom phone to photobucket but not getting anywhere. Think I will need to dig camera out instead. Sue. We have sonny here and naughty symby who. Has been renamed Poppy

I look forward to seeing them tonight, photobucket permitting. Spenser has taken a turn towards naughty recently, but you're not having him! :love:

Ok this is our new naughty addition she looks like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth but I have been warned she can be a monster who loves to bite,,,She is now got a sanctury place her to have fun biting us and trying to show us she is boss , We have renamed her Poppy as we already have a symby here .

Falkirk-20120124-00030.jpg

Falkirk-20120124-00022.jpg

Now here is Sonny who was a longtermer at hunnybuns and we fell in love with him.We hope to bond him into one of the upcoming groups or with one of the singles here.I think he has picked his own girls myself as he had a jump on the wildies girls run today to see if he could get in to meet them,

Falkirk-20120124-00023.jpg

Falkirk-20120124-00027.jpg

Back