• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy Spenser!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
He's not been nearly so grumpy the last couple of days. He doesn't get spring greens or kale anymore, only herbs. I bought him parsley for a treat today. He seems to like the Tesco herbs better than the Morrisons, plus Morrisons don't do parsley in a small size.

P1230495.jpg

This is brilliant news! You will need to ask your mum and dad to dedicate part of the garden to a bunny garden. And be like me! Poor Susan, ecru time I pick her up I have some short of forage I have been gathering while waiting for the train!

This is brilliant news! You will need to ask your mum and dad to dedicate part of the garden to a bunny garden. And be like me! Poor Susan, ecru time I pick her up I have some short of forage I have been gathering while waiting for the train!

The first time I saw you were loading what looked like not particularly small branches into the boot of the car! The girls were very pleased with it. :lol:

I have doubts about whether Spenser will eat anything I grow, he is sooooo fussy! :roll: But I will try! :thumb:

The first time I saw you were loading what looked like not particularly small branches into the boot of the car! The girls were very pleased with it. :lol:

I have doubts about whether Spenser will eat anything I grow, he is sooooo fussy! :roll: But I will try! :thumb:

Get some plug plants from rabbit nutrition. Dig a hole, stock them in and water. Nothing to it!

Back