• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Older Female Rabbit in Staffs (could travel)

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
Someone's emailed me looking for a place for an 8+ year old rabbit in the Cannock area. Anyone rec a rescue in the area? Or know someone looking for an older rabbit? At that age a retirement home might be better, if anyone knows anyone with space?

I know Annieelms is looking for an older male but I have no idea how far Staffs is from Surrey?

My mum is interested in an older lady bun if she is spayed? Staffs isnt that far from us either - Ill pm you Tamsin

She's a girl :) Likes dandelions, long talks and running about.

I've just emailed to see if she's spayed, I would guess not. It sounds like she's fairly fit and well, but is at least eight years old.

Anyone else interested? She's not spayed.

It really is quite urgent so if not one is looking for a female, anyone recommend a rescue?

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

lucky girl!! Glad she gets to live out her dotage in such a good home.

xx

Hi Liz, she must be really close to us, so I can offer her a nice warm hutch or dog crate until transport can be arranged. Unfortunately I can't help with transport this time round.

Hi Liz, she must be really close to us, so I can offer her a nice warm hutch or dog crate until transport can be arranged. Unfortunately I can't help with transport this time round.

You read my mind, I just messaged Becky to ask if she could help with accommodation for a few days if necessary :wave: I have emailed the owner and am waiting a reply, I will message you if we can't come up with transport arrangements straight away. Thank you so much xx

Back