• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Embarassing rabbit question

Kerryyyy

Mama Doe
I have a really embarassing rabbit question and I don't wanna post it where everyone can see it though. Does anyone mind if I PM them and hopefully someone can give me an answer??

PM me.......who knows if I'll know the answer....I'm just freaking nosey and cannot possibly live my life knowing!! :lol::lol:

If you really wanna know then I'll tell. I was watching Patchies today as I thought he was cleaning but after I properly looked at him, it looked more like he was having a rare old time. I freaked out and wondered if it was normal or not cause I haven't seen him do it before.

I should probably add he still has his full set.

Well, I know I've seen dogs at it solo style and I've seen guinea pigs too. I just step away and pretend I haven't seen it. Protect their modesty. Lol.

It's the fact that straight after he looks like he is physically gagging or hiccuping and obviously they can't, it's gave me quite a fright.

Can he retract it ok? Have you checked him when he isn't doing that and examind hit little boy bit? (you never answered via PM)

Back