• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

thumping

lucy24

Mama Doe
the last couple of days charlies been thunping alot and i just went to sit with them both and when i stopped honey from digging at my jumper he thumped at me! even when i touch him he does it! why is this? i know he's not been too good as he's moulting and possibly has an infection but its just weird! he's usually so friendly- i feel a little offended:oops: i actually thought he was gong to go for me!:shock: could it be to do with the fact honeys not spayed yet?

Do you have any other animals etc he may be able to smell on you?

Perhaps Honey is bothering him when you're not there and he's getting annoyed?

Has anything changed in their set up or routine?

Do you have any other animals etc he may be able to smell on you?

Perhaps Honey is bothering him when you're not there and he's getting annoyed?

Has anything changed in their set up or routine?

i have a hamster but they're used to him anyway. and i cant think of anything ive changed atm. honey has been getting frisky so maybe thaats it?:?

how long have you had him he might be showing his true colours we've has lucy and jack bonded now for about 4 months an last week jack started being really grumpy and stomping and chewing everything he has never been like this before but when we tell him off he stops. hes always been a nervous rabbit because somebody had him before me and didnt look after him very well but now he has settled in properly his true colours are showing. Hope this helps.

thanks. he's fine today! lol as happy as ever! ive had him about 8 months since he was 8 weeks. honeys booked in for her spay on tuesday so at least that'll be sorted.:wave:

Back